The keyword grabber
Your competitors might use keywords that aren’t on your list yet. By analyzing the keywords of your competitors, you will find out which search terms they find important. The keyword grabber shows you which keywords your competitors use on their web pages.
- Open the keyword grabber: SEOprofiler > Your project > Keywords > Keyword grabber
- Enter the URL of a competitor web page.
- Click the ‘Grab keywords’ button.
You will get the following results page:
- Click the checkbox next to the keywords that you want to use for your Google AdWords campaigns. The keyword will then be added to the temporary keyword list.
- Click the ‘Monitor’ button if you want to check the rankings of your website for that keyword.
- Click the ‘Top 10’ button if you want to optimize one of your web pages for the keyword.
Continue with 'How SEO increases your sales'.