The keyword suggestion tool
The keyword suggestion tool in SEOprofiler helps you to find new keywords for organic search engine optimization and paid click advertising. The keyword research tool in SEOprofiler offers several advantages for your business:
- You will find great keywords for organic search engine optimization.
- You will find inexpensive keywords for your Google AdWords campaigns.
- You will be less dependent on a few competitive keywords.
- You will generate a constant flow of traffic through a lot of keywords.
- Instead of raising the bids for your current keywords, you will find new keywords that will generate a good return on investment for a lower price.
How to work with the keyword suggestion tool
Working with the keyword suggestion tool is easy:
- Select the keyword suggestion tool by clicking the ‘Suggestion tool’ link oin the keyword section in the menu: SEOprofiler > Your project > Keywords
- Enter a keyword and select a region. For example, if you want to get suggestions that are related to real estate agents, enter ‘real estate agents’ and select ‘English (USA).’
You will get the following results page:
- Click the checkbox next to the keywords that you want to use for your Google AdWords campaigns. The keyword will then be added to the temporary keyword list. Click on a keyword name to refine your search and get further suggestions.
- The table shows the number of monthly local searches and the number of monthly global searches.
- You also get the number of search results for each keyword.
- The estimated bid price, the competition value and the ‘Ads’ column help you to find out how competitive a keyword is.
- Click the ‘Monitor’ button if you want to check the rankings of your website for that keyword.
- To get historic information about a keyword, click the ‘i’ image.
- Click the ‘Top 10’ button if you want to optimize one of your web pages for the keyword.
Continue with 'How SEO increases your sales'.