Competitive ranking intelligence
Analyzing the rankings of your competitors can help you to understand their marketing activities. That information will help you to improve your own SEO campaigns.
For which keywords are your competitors ranked on Google? Which landing pages do they use? Which pages have the most rankings? In which countries are your competitors ranked?
How to start the competitive ranking intelligence tool
Select the ranking spy at SEOprofiler > Your project > Competitor Spy > Google Rankings Spy and enter the domain name of a competitor.
A quick overview of the rankings of your competitor
The competitive ranking intelligence tool shows you a quick overview of the Google rankings of your competitors:
- The top keywords for which the competitor is listed in that country on Google. For each keyword, you will get the position on which your competitor is listed, the total number of search results for that keyword and the number of ads that Google shows for that keyword.
- If you want to see more keywords, just click the link below the table and you will get details for more keywords
- The overview also shows the top ranked pages of the competitor. These are the pages that are listed for the most keywords on Google.
- To get all pages for which the competitor is listed on Google, click the ‘See more ranked pages”.
- You also get the websites that compete with your competitor for the same keyword. Click the ‘See more competitors’ link to get details about the competitors.
Download all rankings of your competitors
Just like in all analysis tools in SEOprofiler, you can download a CSV file with comprehensive information about the rankings of your competitors. Just click the ‘Download’ panel on the report pages and download the file.
Continue with ‘Competitive Google AdWords intelligence‘.
Web page optimization
- The importance of backlinks
- The influence of outbound links
- High quality links
- Low quality links
- The effect of co-citation
- How to judge the quality of a page
- SEOprofiler’s Link Profiler
- Daily link notifications
- How to work with competitor links
- How to find keyword backlinks
- How to optimize your current links with the Link Profiler
- The Link Disinfection tool
- The link opportunity finder
- The starter backlinks
- The hub finder
- The weekly backlink opportunities
- The link manager
- The link manager step-by-step
- Add links while surfing the web
- How to contact other webmasters
PDF file size: 7.9 MB