The social reputation manager
The social reputation manager enables you to find discussions on Twitter, forums and blogs that mention your company name or your product:
- Enter your company name in the first box.
- Enter the name of your main product in the second box.
- You could also enter your own name, the name of the CEO or a keyword that is related to your business.
- Click the 'Check social reputation' button.
That's all there is to it. The social reputation manager will display entries on blogs, forums and social media sites that mention your company or your product in different tab panels. Click the tab panels to view the different sections.
What you can do with the social reputation manager
- Keep track of discussions about your company and your products
- Quickly react to negative comments
- Find positive comments and reviews that you can use as testimonials on your site
- Find blog entries and discussions that are related to your website
Continue with 'The social media checker'.