We have released a major new version of our keyword suggestion tool. The new keyword suggestion tool helps you to find the best keywords for organic search engine optimization and paid search advertising.
What’s new in the keyword suggestion tool?
The keyword suggestion tool in SEOprofiler is a powerful tool that helps you to get new keyword ideas for your search engine optimization campaigns. These features are new:
- Many more keywords than before (more than 249 million).
- Many more countries and languages than before (72 instead of 41).
- New filters help you to find the keywords that you need.
- The new opportunity value helps you to find the most lucrative keywords.
- Find seasonal keywords with the new search volume history.
How to work with the new keyword suggestion tool
Working with the keyword suggestion tool is easy. SEOprofiler offers many different keyword research tools. Select ‘Keyword tool’ in the ‘Find keyword’ section in the menu in SEOprofiler and enter your keyword:
Everything at a glance
The keyword suggestion results table shows everything at a glance:
- Collect keywords: Click the checkbox next to the keywords that you want to use for your Google Ads campaigns. The keyword will then be added to the temporary keyword list.
- Refine suggestions: The first column shows the keyword suggestions. Click a keyword to refine the suggestions for this keyword.
- Monthly search volume and progression: The second column shows the average number of monthly searches for the keyword. The chart next to the keyword shows the monthly search volume from January to December. Click the chart or the search number to view the keyword details box (see below).
- Cost per click: The “CPC” (cost per click) column shows the cost per click when you advertise for the keyword on Google Ads.
- Competition: The “Competition” column shows how many websites advertise for the keyword. The higher the number (from 0 to 100), the more websites advertise for the keyword.
- Opportunity: The opportunity column shows how lucrative the keyword is. A high opportunity value means that it is relatively easy to get high rankings for the keyword, and that the keyword will send a good amount of visitors to your website.
The value is calculated by combining competition, CPC, searches, and the number of words in the keyword.
- Work with your keywords: You can do the following in the “Actions” column: open the keyword details box, optimize a page of your website for the keyword, monitor the rankings of your web pages for the keyword, search Google for the keyword, view the Google Trends page for the keyword.
How does the new search volume history help you?
The search volume history helps you to find seasonal keywords. The keyword suggestions table shows a small chart with the search volume progression from January to December.
Click a chart of a search number in the results table to open the keyword details box:
In this example, you can see that many more people search for the keyword ‘gardening supplies’ in May than in September.
The keyword details box also shows the other keyword metrics. Click one of the buttons in the box to optimize a page of your website for the keyword, to monitor the position of your web pages for the keyword, or to get further keyword suggestions that contain the keyword.
What is the new opportunity value?
The opportunity value shows how lucrative the keyword is. It ranges from 0%-100%.
A high opportunity value means that it is relatively easy to get high rankings for the keyword, and that the keyword will send a good amount of visitors to your website.
The value is calculated by combining competition, CPC, searches, and the number of words in the keyword. Use it to find the best keywords for your website.
Which countries and languages are supported?
Find the best keywords for your website now
Log in to your SEOprofiler account and test the new keyword suggestion tool now. If you do not have an SEOprofiler account, create your account here: