It’s important that your website can be found for the right keywords. SEOprofiler offers many tools that help you to find the best keywords for your business. One of these tools is the keyword suggestion tool. It helps you to find good keywords that will attract many new customers to your website.
How to find good keywords with the keyword suggestion tool
Working with the keyword suggestion tool is easy. Select ‘Suggestion tool’ in the ‘Find keyword’ section in the menu in SEOprofiler and enter your keyword:
Comprehensive information about all keywords
The keyword suggestion tool has a lot of information about each keyword. The initial results table shows everything at a glance:
- Collect keywords: Click the checkbox next to the keywords that you want to use for your Google Ads campaigns. The keyword will then be added to the temporary keyword list.
- Refine suggestions: The first column shows the keyword suggestions. Click a keyword to refine the suggestions for this keyword.
- Monthly search volume and progression: The second column shows the average number of monthly searches for the keyword. The chart next to the keyword shows the monthly search volume from January to December. Click the chart or the search number to view the keyword details box (see below).
- Cost per click: The “CPC” (cost per click) column shows the cost per click when you advertise for the keyword on Google Ads.
- Competition: The “Competition” column shows how many websites advertise for the keyword. The higher the number (from 0 to 100), the more websites advertise for the keyword.
- Opportunity: The opportunity column shows how lucrative the keyword is. A high opportunity value means that it is relatively easy to get high rankings for the keyword, and that the keyword will send a good amount of visitors to your website.
The value is calculated by combining competition, CPC, searches, and the number of words in the keyword.
- Work with your keywords: You can do the following in the “Actions” column: open the keyword details box, optimize a page of your website for the keyword, monitor the rankings of your web pages for the keyword, search Google for the keyword, view the Google Trends page for the keyword.
Get the timing right with the search volume history
The search volume history helps you to find seasonal keywords. The keyword suggestions table shows a small chart with the search volume progression from January to December.
Click a chart of a search number in the results table to open the keyword details box:
In this example, you can see that many more people search for the keyword ‘gardening supplies’ in May than in September.
The keyword details box also shows the other keyword metrics. Click one of the buttons in the box to optimize a page of your website for the keyword, to monitor the position of your web pages for the keyword, or to get further keyword suggestions that contain the keyword.
Find powerful keywords with the opportunity value
The opportunity value shows how lucrative the keyword is. It ranges from 0%-100%.
A high opportunity value means that it is relatively easy to get high rankings for the keyword, and that the keyword will send a good amount of visitors to your website.
The value is calculated by combining competition, CPC, searches, and the number of words in the keyword. Use it to find the best keywords for your website.